Here are some fun facts to get to know me better!
- My name is Jannifer with an A. It has confused people my whole life.
- Nancy Drew is what got me into reading. I would often read three or four Nancy Drew books at the same time. When I was young, my mom would put my books on “time out” to get me to do my chores.
- I have lived most of my life in Utah, USA. The mountains will always have my heart. However, I have also lived in Iowa, Idaho, and Northern England.
- My husband and I met at a concert through mutual friends. We were there for different bands, but we soon learned we were actually there for each other.
- I’m a PCOS warrior and have brought two beautiful boys in this world through the means of fertility treatments.
- I have been a redhead my whole life and, unlike Anne Shirley, I have always loved it!
- I love the outdoors and hiking. I would choose visiting a national park over an amusement park. (Sorry Disneyland!)
- Tacos are my love language. Also, letting me sleep in.